Sunday, September 28, 2014

Puffy Green/ Barbie Puffy 3 Tone Green/ Euro Lady Lime | Review

 Hey there! Back again with a review of one of my old favorites Stellar Grey 

But in green this time around, I thought about getting green lenses (while I was still living in Thailand) So since I loved the Stellar Grey 3 Tones I found out they didn't sell it under the "thai name" Stellar but the Puffy name instead.

I bought them in Victory Monument if you wanna know exactly where keep reading!


The price I payed was 100Baht (20DKK, less than $4) so I'm very happy I bought them in Bangkok cause the quality is just the same as in the online stores (they get shipments from China and Korea) also, if you didn't know Thai teens ranging from early tweenies to late 20's (even past that) wear circle lenses, it's 100% common and they buy them at street vendors. It's safe, but if you're uncertain just ask the seller.


From Uniqso.com (stock photo)

I usually want to keep my lenses to dark colors, like black/brown because I don't want to make my eyes pop too much (since I have "light" colored eyes, I don't like my normal eyes either) but, I love the really green look sometimes so I thought I would get a new pair.

Here you can see the enlargement, I think they are around 14.5 or just 14mm they're not as big as I thought they were, which is great cause that wasn't what I was looking for. So if you're going for enlargement, go with the Mimi series instead.

Enlargement:  ★★☆☆☆




Pattern/Design: ★★★★★

I've always loved this pattern, the gradient design just makes it really flattering and natural looking on the eye, so I couldn't help myself and not give this a 5/5 rating. Just look at it, I for once think my eye looks great! /HAHA

On a side note, the color is pretty strong so when you look from side to side, it's easy to see the color, like you can see it in the corners, but there's no uncomfortable feeling about wearing these lenses at all. Even though they're "thick" they are comfortable on the eye, doesn't dry mine out even after 8 hours.

Comfort: ★★★★☆



These lenses fit perfectly for dark eyes, giving a nice pop, since the color is strong I think it would look (kind of) natural on real dark eyes, since a dark color would make the iris gap look more realistic then my own eye color. 

If you wanna see how it looks on both eyes (with both of them in) check out my video review here.


You can buy this lens on Uniqso and on Geocoloredlenses, the names are down below!





Thank you for reading!











No comments:

Post a Comment